Sometimes you will have to make a campaign that is running all of the time, but the ads will need to appear only on certain hours.
This is when we use ad level time schedule.
Step by step guide:
1) Log into your AdWords account and click on the Ad tab
2) Once there, select the ads you want to appear at certain times and click on the Automate button
3) Then click on the Pause ads when…
4) Remove the requirements
5) And then set up the frequency you want your ads to follow. Now you are just setting up when will they be paused.
6) As for the notification part, this is up to you. But you can choose No emails option.
7) Once we complete the pause automation, we need to set up the enabling automation
8) Again we remove the Requirements
9) And then set up the frequency you want your ads to follow.
10) Set up notifications and that is it.